The prize is an Apple Mini iPad!
BOOM LOGO IS USED FOR:
SWAG-T-shrits, Invitations, Programs, Posters!
On Our Website!
Deadline, December 1st!
Only Cornell students are eligible to enter.
For all logos, these are the guidelines:
The design must contain the words “BOOM 2014” and “Bits On Our Minds.” These can be lower- or upper-case. Do not use any additional text.
- Your logo(s) cannot closely resemble any existing logo.
- Images that use brains, bombs, or light bulbs will NOT be considered.
- BOOM will retain all rights to the winning logo.
- No logos that infringe on copyright will be considered—this includes parody images.
Multiple submissions are encouraged!!!
How to Submit Your Logo? Submit to email@example.com
Submit your logo(s) in the following format:
- Two prints on 8.5×11” paper, with your Name and NetID on the back. Each print should include the high-res and simplified logo, if applicable.
- If you’re submitting more than one logo, assign each one a number, e.g. “cms242#1, cms242#2”.
- The winner will be required to provide original working files, with all text converted to shapes. If your logo is a high-res image, you must also make a simplified vector version in 3 colors or less.
- If your logo is a vector image in three colors or less to begin with, there’s no need to submit other versions.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing your work!