Congratulations to the winner of our 2017 BOOM logo contest — Crystal Liu! Her design will be gracing the T-shirts and marketing materials of this year’s event and Crystal is the winner of a new iPad Mini! Congrats!
BOOM is back! BOOM provides sponsors with a unique opportunity to network with students and faculty, recruit future hires, choose winning student projects, and highly your company to this highly attended event! Corporate sponsorship commitments are due by December 30, 2016.
The prize is an Apple Mini iPad!
BOOM LOGO IS USED FOR:
SWAG-T-shirts, Invitations, Programs, Posters!
On Our Website!
Deadline: October 21, 2016!
Only Cornell students are eligible to enter.
For all logos, these are the guidelines:
The design must contain the words “BOOM 2017” and “Bits On Our Minds.” These can be lower- or upper-case. Do not use any additional text.
- Your logo(s) cannot closely resemble any existing logo.
- Images that use brains, bombs, or light bulbs will NOT be considered.
- BOOM will retain all rights to the winning logo.
- No logos that infringe on copyright will be considered—this includes parody images.
Multiple submissions are encouraged!!!
How to Submit Your Logo? Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your logo(s) in the following format:
- The winner will be required to provide original working files, with all text converted to shapes. If your logo is a high-res image, you must also make a simplified vector version in 3 colors or less.
- If your logo is a vector image in three colors or less to begin with, there’s no need to submit other versions.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing your work!
Check out the radio piece “BOOM goes Cornell”promoting BOOM!